Lyricos Learning, LLC, dba Idea Lab International (the “Company”)
Idea Lab Kids is the trade name used by Idea Lab International franchisees (“Franchisees”)
Participant means the child being registered who will participate in Idea Lab Kids programs and events (the “Participant”)
Enrollment and Class Confirmation
You will receive an enrollment acknowledgment via email within three days of enrolling in a class. This does not mean the class will occur. You will receive a class confirmation via email up to 3 weeks prior to the class start date confirming that the class will be held. Accommodations and meals are not included in the tuition fee.
If the class is full or has been rescheduled, notification of the change in class status will be sent.
Student substitutions are not permitted.
Student Partial Attendance
Full attendance is required to receive a class completion certificate. In case of illness or unavoidable emergency that results in partial attendance, make-up time may be scheduled on a space-available basis by calling our office administrator.
Student No Show
If a student fails to attend class, the full tuition remains due and payable. No credit will be issued under such circumstances.
IDEA Lab Kids-Spring Branch does not provide refunds back to credit cards. All refunds will be in the form of "in-store" credit and can be used in any program or service here at IDEA Lab Kids-Spring Branch.
Credit Card Processing
Credit Card payments will be charged at the time of enrollment.
Student Nondiscrimination Policy
We do not discriminate against individuals with disabilities who attend our classes.
Use of Third-Party Services
Idea Lab International and its Franchisees offer certain third-party services such as coding classes, tutoring, and other specific courses provided by third-party entities or individuals under contract with the Company. By registering for a class that involves a third-party service, you agree to the third-party’s terms and conditions for using their respective services and content.
Current third-party services include coding classes offered in conjunction with CodaKids content as provided via the Brite service. By using CodaKids content over the Brite service you agree that you and your child shall not upload any content that violates the Intellectual Property rights of others and that you grant an unlimited, non-exclusive, royalty-free license for the third-party service provider to use any content uploaded by your child.
In addition, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless any third-party service provider against any damages, claims, or reasonable attorney’s fees that arise from or are caused by your child’s use of the third-party service or content.
You agree that your child will not post any content to any third-party websites that are used in delivering the third-party services or content.
Release of Liability/Wavier
In consideration for being allowed to enter the Idea Lab Kids facility and/or participate in any camp, field trip, birthday, and/or program at the IDEA Lab Kids facility, the undersigned, on his or her behalf, and on the behalf of the participant(s) identified below, acknowledges, appreciates, understands, and agrees
1. I am eighteen (18) years or older and I am the parent or legal guardian of the minor being registered and I am legally accepting the terms of this Release of Liability/Waiver on behalf of my minor child and myself.
2. I acknowledge that I am aware of, understand, and appreciate the risks associated with participation in any IDEA Lab Kids activities and that the use of the facility can result in various injuries, including but not limited to, contusions, fractures, scrapes, cuts, bumps, paralysis, blindness, poisoning, or death.
3. I further acknowledge and understand that there are risks associated with participating in specific camps, field trips, or programs offered at IDEA Lab Kids due to the use of paint, clay, glue, scissors, chalk, and other items associated with the specific event attended. Such risks include possible injuries, in addition to the above injuries, including but not limited to, skin irritation, blindness, poisoning, or death.
4. I willingly, knowingly, and voluntarily assume the risks associated with my minor child’s participation and in Idea Lab Kid’s activities and events.
5. I am also aware of and understand the risks that may be caused by OTHER PARTICIPANTS, and I willingly, knowingly, and voluntarily assume those risks.
6. I agree that I shall comply, and instruct my child to comply with all stated and customary terms and conditions, posted safety signs, rules, and verbal instructions as conditions for participation in any party and/or program at IDEA Lab Kids.
I, the undersigned, do hereby release and forever discharge Lyricos Learning, LLC, dba Idea Lab International and its owners, members, employees, legal advisors, financial advisors, agents, contractors, affiliates, business partners, and franchisees (the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, injuries, counterclaims, causes of action, demands, losses, expenses, and damages, whether known or unknown, whether at law or in equity, whether absolute or contingent, for or because of any matter or thing is done, omitted, or suffered by the Participant including but not limited to, all claims for any damages arising out of, resulting from and/or connected with Idea Lab Kids’ events and activities in which the Participant has engaged or participated.
I, the undersigned, agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties against any damages, claims, or reasonable attorney’s fees that arise from or are caused by your child’s participation in Idea Lab Kid’s activities or events whether at a physical location or online.